当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶》第十二季第一集Part897-中英文

作者:神马电影日期:2020-11-23 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

注意 不明身份的飞机

Attention, unidentified aircraft.

你已进入美国防空识别区

You have entered the U.S. Air Defense identification zone.

请说明你的身份和目的地

Please identify yourself and destination.

注意 不明身份的飞机

Attention, unidentified aircraft.

请回答

Please respond.

Clubber 这里是航母

Clubber, this is Big Heavy.

对方在非加密频道无回复

Unclassified band is not responding to comms.

以敌对意图处理

Proceed as hostile intent.

你的航向060 目标006

Your vector is 06 006 for bogey.

我看到了

I got them.

我方Angels 18小队 方位069

Angels 18 bearing zero six niner.

距离20英里 按流程处理

20 miles out, walking the line.

注意 不明身份的飞机

Attention, unidentified aircraft,

你们正在迅速接近美国领土

you are rapidly approaching U.S. Territory.

我们在国际空域执行训练任务

We are on a training mission in international airspace.

训你马呢

Training mission, my ass.

放松点 Clubber 他们就是想挑衅我们

Relax, Clubber, they're just trying to rattle our cage.

看 他们已经开始转向了

See, they're already veering off.

永别了 同志们

Dasvidaniya, comrades.

怎么回事?

有些不对劲

机长!

机长?

- 卧槽 你看见了吗 - 他去哪儿了

- Whoa! Do you see that? - Where the hell'd they go?

可能藏在另一个下面 但是他在俯冲

Might be shadowing under the other one, but he's in a deep dive.

他在哪 你看到他了吗

Where is he? You got him?

不 我没看见

No, I lost him.

他不在雷达上了

He's no longer on the radar.

他们撞到水里了吗

Did they hit the water?

Clubber

Clubber?

Clubber Clubber收到了吗

Clubber? Clubber, do you copy?

有人吗

Hello?

Hetty

Hetty?

有人在吗

Anybody home?

Hetty

Hetty?

奇怪了

Strange.

嘿 Hetty 我是Nell

Hey, Hetty, it's Nell.

我收到了你的消息 我已经到了

I got your message and I'm here.

在你的办公室

In your office.

但你不在

But you're not.

你至少应该接电话

You could've at least answered the phone.

Hetty 哦 我的天啊 你在哪

Hetty, oh, my God! Where are you?

我还能在哪

Nowhere I want to be.

Jones小姐 听到你母亲去世的消息 我很难过

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's passing, Miss Jones.

谢谢

Thank you.

我很抱歉这么晚打电话给你 但我需要你帮帮我

And I want to apologize for calling you so late, but I need a favor.

好 怎么帮

Okay, what sort of favor?

一架俄罗斯飞机在加州外海失踪了

A Russian aircraft disappeared off the coast of California.

等等 坠毁了吗

Wait, as in crashed?

我不能在非保密线路上讨论

I can't discuss it on an unsecured line.

好吧

Okay, well...

Hetty 我不在这工作了

Hetty, I-I don't work here anymore.

我知道 亲

I know, dear.

但组里需要有人来处理这件事

But the team needs someone to run point on this.

该死

Bugger!

我得走了

I've got to go.

等我有时间了我会跟进的

I'll check in when I can.

好运

Good luck.

我的天 Hetty 不 不 不 等一下

Oh, my God, Hetty, no, no, no, wait.

你开玩笑吧

You've got to be kidding me.

海军罪案调查处 洛杉矶分部

NCIS Los Angeles.

- 狗娘养的 - 怎么了

- Son of a bitch! - What happened?

我想有人给了我们一张假钞

I think somebody slipped us a counterfeit bill.

啊 是的 那绝对是假的

Ah, yeah, that's definitely a phony.

伪造手法一流

First-grade fugazee.

做工精致

The old bandulu.

这可不好

That's not cool.

绝对不好 这也是重罪

It's definitely not cool. It's also a felony.

为我们的特勤局兄弟姐妹们贡献了个案子

And a job for our brothers and sisters of the Secret Service.

你知道吗 我通常就保留它们

You know what, I typically just keep them.

不好意思 什么

I'm sorry, what?

哦 不 就像我打牌输了 可以付给Callen和Sam 你知道吗

Well, no, like, to pay Callen and Sam back if I ever lose a bet, you know?

你在开玩笑 对吧 重罪犯

You're joking, right... felon?

你知道在殖民地时期的美国 本杰明 富兰克林

You realize in colonial America that Benjamin Franklin

在钞票上印上了 伪造者死 吗

put on the actual bills "To counterfeit is death"?

你是说那个在雷雨中放风筝的人

You mean the guy that flew a kite into a thunderstorm?

是啊 因为那勇敢的行为 他发现了电

Yeah, and because of that courageous act, he discovered electricity.

- 是他吗 - 是的

- Did he, though? - Yeah, he did.

是他

He... did.

不是他吗

Didn't he?

-噢 Nell - 谁

- Oh. Nell. - Who that?

哦 Nell暴龙 接电话

Oh, Nell-asaurus, pick up.

- 嗨 - 告诉她我向她问好

- Hi. - Tell her I said hi.

Deeks打招呼呢

Deeks says hi.

谢谢

Thank you.

- 什么 - 什么时候

- What? - When?

好 但是为什么你

Okay, but why are you the...

好 没问题 我们会去的 再见

Okay, no problem. We'll be there. Bye.

发生什么事

What's going on?

Nell需要咱们赶快到总部去

Nell needs us at headquarters now.

Nell不是不在我们这里工作了吗

I didn't know that Nell was working with us.

严格来说确实不在了 但我想是Hetty把她叫来帮忙了

Well, technically she's not, but I guess Hetty called in a favor

因为我们手头有个紧急事件

because it's an emergency.

什么紧急事件

What emergency?

一家俄国飞机刚刚在海岸线消失了

A Russian plane just went missing off the coast.

一架客机吗

A passenger jet?

一架战略轰炸机

A strategic bomber.

消失的飞机被认定为是一架图波列夫TU-95

The missing plane is believed to be a Tupolev TU-95.

Tupolev(俄语: Туполев) 前苏联飞机设计单位 现为俄国联合航空制造公司的一个子公司

俗称(北约代号)熊

Commonly referred to as "The Bear."

是一架具有一万五千公里航程的大型涡轮螺旋桨式飞机

It's a large turboprop with a range of 15,000 kilometers.

是啊 俄国人喜欢在阿拉斯加和加州海岸线之间乱窜

Yeah, Russia likes to buzz the coastline from Alaska to California.

有发现残骸的报告吗

Any reports of wreckage?

目前还没有 如果他们落水了

Nothing yet. If they hit the water,

天不亮就什么也看不到

we won't be able to see anything until morning.

飞机上运载了什么

Do we know what was on board?

不知道 但我们了解它完全可以

No, but we do know that it has the capacity

承载三万三千磅的导弹

to hold 33,000 pounds' worth of missiles,

约1.5吨

可搭载核弹头

including nuclear warheads.

莫斯科怎么说

What's Moscow say?

- 什么都没说 - 华盛顿呢

- Nothing. - Washington?

Nell还在等待海军部长的指令

Nell's still waiting for a response from SECNAV.

Nell是Nell Jones吗

Nell as in Nell Jones?

显然 Hetty把她叫来帮忙了

Apparently, Hetty asked her to lend a hand on this one.

Hetty人在哪里

Where's Hetty?

不清楚

No idea.

Nell还安排了海军方面向我们汇报目前的所知信息

But Nell has arranged for someone from the Navy to debrief you with what they know.

他应该很快就能跟你们见面了

He should be meeting you soon.

你们觉得有没有可能是我方击落的

Do you think there's a chance we shot it down?

我才不希望有

I sure as hell hope not.

如果使我们干的 俄国会认为我们想开战

If we did, Russia would consider that an act of war.

海豹那边的情况如何 一级军士长

What are the SEALs' involvement, Senior Chief?

如果这大家伙坠落在海里 我们就会是第一个找到的

If this thing crashed in the ocean, we're gonna be the first ones on it.

俄国很有可能会想尽办法找回他们的东西

There's a good chance Russia will make a play to recover their property.

肯定的 这就是为什么我们一定要首先介入

No doubt. That's why we need to get there first.

如果有什么有用的情报 我们猜测一定会有

If there's any useful intel aboard, and we suspect there will be,

务必要拿到

we want it.

更别提还得搞定可能存在的核弹头

Not to mention the need to secure what could be nuclear warheads.

如果他们机舱里有核弹 我们不应该早就知道了吗

Well, if there were nukes aboard, wouldn't we know already?

是啊 我们期望是这样

Yeah, we would hope.

所以我们能帮到你们什么呢

So what can we do to help you?

国家指挥部让海军特种作战支队来操作这次行动

National command authorities has Navy SPECWAR running point on this.