当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《无丁之地(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

作者:神马电影日期:2020-11-14 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

2011年3月 在"阿拉伯之春"中 叙利亚人民筹划了多场抗议活动来反抗他们的政权

被武力镇压后 这些抗议活动迅速升级成了血腥的内战 战火仍未停息

在这场混乱中 极端组织伊斯兰国占领了叙利亚东北部

并在2014年宣布建立伊斯兰国家 并对民众犯下了骇人听闻的罪行

抗击伊斯兰国迅速扩张的一支主要力量是库尔德女子自卫军

一支由全世界志愿者组成的志愿民兵

她们勇敢地反击伊斯兰国武装 她们相信死在女性手里会让她们的灵魂上不了天堂

叙利亚 2014年

同志们 我们五分钟后离开 好吗

Comrades! We'll leave in 5 minutes, OK?

-好 -快点

- Ok. - Come on, hurry up!

快点准备好 我们要走了 同志

Come on, get ready, we're going, comrade.

过来

Come here!

把车厢打开

Open up the truck now.

把他带过来

Bring him, bring him.

坐下 别动

Sit down, don't move!

给他喝点水

Give him some water.

好了 够了

Ok, enough, enough.

拜托 我需要帮助

Please... I need help.

我名叫安托万·阿贝尔

My name is Antoine Habert.

你们是库尔德女子自卫军吗

Are you with the YPJ?

-我需要帮助... -闭嘴 坐下

- I need help-- - Shut up! Sit down!

无人之地

第一季第一集

巴黎

5天前

你到家之后为什么没叫醒我

Why didn't you wake me up when you got home?

-我叫了 -骗人

- I tried. - Liar.

-我想你了 -航程怎么样

- I missed you. - How was your flight?

降落时有侧风 所以落得有点重

It was crosswind on landing, so I tapped a little hard.

你被批评了吗

You got scolded?

机长说女权主义者又罢工了

The Captain said the feminists had struck again.

真搞笑

Very funny.

不不不 不能这样

No, no, this isn't allowed.

我需要保持良好状态去做检查

I need to be in good shape for the meeting.

是的 但是我喜欢传统方法

Yes but, I prefer the traditional method.

要不这样

You know what?

我们现在现代一点

We will do the modern now

晚上再用传统方法 好吗

and leave the traditional for this evening. Okay?

你要是不用...

If not...

-早上好 女士 -早上好 女士

- Hello Madam. - Hello Madam.

我们去马南街52号 在19大道上

We're going to 52 rue Manin, please. In the 19th.

小杯子是装精液的

The small cup for semen.

促性素已经打了 很好

Ovitrelle is done, perfect.

私密小屋在那边

The private cabins are over there.

我们在那里取精 然后就看你们的了

We treat the semen here. Then it's up to you.

肯定有人跟你们说过 人工授精不疼

Insemination, as you must have been told, it's not painful.

就几秒钟的时间 你们就可以走了

It lasts a few seconds. You can go.

-好 -好 谢谢你

- Yes. - Yes, thank you.

我跟你说过了 你不需要我

Well, it's like I told you. You don't need me.

我一直都需要你

I always need you.

我们要造孩子了吗

Are we making this baby?

别闹了

Come on, stop it.

-给你 -非常好

- Here it is. - Very well.

我们得检查一些信息 你们带就诊卡了吗

We need to check some info. Do you have the hospital card?

带了

Yes.

-还有医疗互助卡 -我不知道我带没带

- And also the health mutual card. - I don't know if I took it.

谢谢你

Thank you.

请等一下 我们会叫你

Wait a moment, please. We'll call you.

谢谢你

Thank you.

一名法国人在叙利亚被杀害

-你准备好了吗 -好了

- Are you ready? - Yes.

你还好吗

Are you OK?

工作上的小问题 别担心

It's just a small problem at the job. Don't worry.

大功率做完了 正在做低功率

High power is done, we're doing low.

设备呢

And the furniture?

现在不用吧

It's not for now, right?

我修改了日程安排 布鲁诺没告诉你吗

I've changed the schedule. Bruno didn't tell you?

这周前我要用上

I need it before the end of the week.

打给你的供货商 所有木匠明天必须就位

Call your suppliers. I want all the carpenters tomorrow.

-消防通道在这里 -这可以放一放 谢谢

- The fire security is here. - That can wait. Thanks.

一切还未成定局 但我们都知道会发生什么

History hasn't been written yet, but we know what's coming.

只有一种结局 大获全胜

It can end in only one way: total victory.

你能跟我们说说库尔德女子自卫军吗

Can you tell us about the YPJ?

传说都是真的 同志 这些女人很冷酷

The legends are all true, comrade. These ladies are ruthless!

我是个无政府主义者 我是个女权主义者

I'm an anarchist! I'm a feminist!

我是这些雌狮的头号粉丝

I'm these lionesses' number one fan!

库尔德族德国摄影师Sonja Hamad拍摄的库尔德女战士照片

妇女 生活 自由...

Jin-Jiyan-Azadi...

祝你生日快乐

Happy birthday to you!

祝你生日快乐 安娜

Happy birthday to you, Anna.

祝你生日快乐 安娜

Happy birthday to you, Anna.

祝你生日快乐

Happy birthday to you.

一名法国人在叙利亚被杀害

一名法国人在叙利亚被杀害

穆罕默德·幽南

联系请求

致阿贝尔先生

根据您的请求 这是

穆罕默德·幽南的联系方式

手机 +90 66 571070祝好

莫娜·霍尔德

投资方有消息吗 第二轮要到了

Do you have news from investors? The second phase is here.

米歇尔会到工地上去

Michel is going to come on the building site.

-你去吗 -这是你的项目 不需要我去

- Will you be there? - It's your project. You don't need me.

这是你的公司

It's your company.

-你的名字 -确实

- Your name. - It's true.

如果我们要定更高的目标 我想说服他们

I want to convince them if we're going to aim higher.

更高 这对你来说还不够高吗

Higher? It's not high enough for you?

你想让你的老爸对你刮目相看 所以想让我去

You want to impress your old dad, so you want me to come.

没错

Exactly.

你们在聊什么

What are you talking about?

你妈妈刚把她的新手稿发给我

Your mother is sending me her new manuscript.

-你写完了吗 -写完了

- You finished it? - Yes.

-我可以去曼谷看 -你能不能淡定点

- I can read it in Bangkok. - Do you ever calm down?

你从来都不淡定

You never calmed down.

唯一能让我淡定的就是飞行

The only thing that calms me down is to fly.

否则我会疯的

If I don't fly, I get crazy.

我当时没时间害怕

I didn't have time to be scared then like I am now.

到了七月 我们知道一切都会恢复秩序

By July, we knew that everything would be in order.

我觉得这是你最好的一本书

I think it's your best book.

-你们今天看新闻了吗 -没有

- Did you watch the news today? - No.

一个法国人死在了叙利亚

A French guy died in Siria.

他想打击伊斯兰教主义者

He wanted to fight against islamists.

-我能给你们看点东西吗 -是什么

- Can I show you something? - What is it?

-爆炸的视频 -我们必须得看吗

- The video of the explosion. - Do we have to see it?

很短

It's very quick.

Here.

这个女人 你不觉得她和安娜很像吗

That woman. Don't you think she looks like her? Like Anna?

这...

It's...

是真的 有一点...

It's true. There is something...

很模糊...

It's out of focus...

是的 但是...

Yes but...

外表

The appearance.

她梳头发的样子...

What she does with her hair...

这个姿势 难以置信

That small gesture. It's incredible.

不可思议

Incroyable.

-抱歉 妈妈 -失陪一下

- I'm sorry, mother. - Forgive me.

这就是你在医院心不在焉的原因

That's why you seemed absent at the hospital?

很奇怪 对吗

It's weird, right?

-只是你的心理作用 -不

- You see what you want to see. - No.

-我父母也这么认为 -是你说服他们的

- My parents saw it too. - You convinced them.

我觉得你不该给他们看这段视频

And I think you shouldn't have shown them that video.

-你的理论让他们很有压力 -什么

- You stress them with your theories. - What?

不说更好吗

It's better not to talk about it?

-我不是这么说的 -我已经放手了

- It's not what I said. - I moved on.

上次我跟你提起她的死亡是什么时候

When was the last time I talked about her death?

你还在想 你还没恢复 这就是证据

You still think about it. It's not fixed. That's the proof.

不可能恢复 还有许多问题

It's impossible, there are still too many questions.

他们找到了她的手表

They found her watch.

-她的尸体... -他们确认了她的身份

- Her body was... - They have identified her.

我知道

I know.

听着 我不想伤害你