当前位置:网站首页 >恐怖电影 > 正文

电影《犯罪现场调查完结篇:不朽(2015)》Part1-中英文对照台词

作者:神马电影日期:2020-11-12 分类:恐怖电影

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

好了 各位

Okay, folks.

转盘已经开始了

Ball is on the wheel.

最后的机会买定离手

This is the last call for betting.

我们有赢家了

We have a winner!

你看到了吗

Are you getting this?

什么

Huh?

穿蓝格子衫的男人 旁边靠着个

Blue plaid shirt,past posting

深色皮肤小妞 R49桌

chocolate chips at table R49?

我们得封禁他

We gotta shut him down.

一轮又一轮

Round and round she goes,

谁也不知道它最后会停在哪

where she stops, nobody knows.

先生 有什么可以帮你的吗

Sir, can I help you?

抱歉 有的

Sorry, yes.

你帮我个忙吧

You can help me.

你能帮我换一分钱吗

You have change for a penny?

这里是联邦调查局 长官

This is Federal, sir.

有个爆炸案

It's a bomb.

我知道这不是我的职责之内 但是那是我的赌场

I know it's not my jurisdiction,but it is my casino.

我会坐下一趟航班

I'm on the next plane.

Hey.

哦 太好了

Oh, great.

好吧 这次爆炸案要全员出动

All right, all hands on deck on this one.

爆炸范围大概有12到18英尺

Blast circumference roughly 18 by 12.

三人死亡几十人受伤

We got three dead and several dozen injured.

那么 我们赶紧开工吧

So, let's-let's get on it.

好的 我负责找炸弹碎片

All right, I'll look for bomb parts.

我全景拍照

I'll shoot the overalls.

我和亨利处理爆炸区域

Henry and I will document the detonation blast area.

我收集证据 你拍照

I'll measure, you photo.

那么 呃 我知道

So, uh, I know

你正在申请管理职位

you're applying for the directorship.

Oh.

在这个机会再适合不过了 莎拉

Stage doesn't get any bigger than this, Sara.

你想负责这个案件吗

You want this case?

Good.

归你了

It's yours.

我知道这样问会显得很无情

I know this is gonna sound insensitive,

但是你不觉得穿着这种炸弹背心的炸弹客

but don't you think a bomber wearing a vest

造成的伤害应该远不止现在的状况吗

would've taken out way more people than this?

是啊

Yeah.

那么 怎么回事 引爆失误

So, what, faulty bomb?

要是你在这种公开场合携带大量炸弹

You put a vest on like that in a public place,

我会想你是要

I gotta think that you're planning on taking

造成越大的伤害越好

as many people with you as possible.

是的

Yeah.

所以 你怎么想

So, what do you think?

第一印象

First blush.

恐怖袭击

Terrorism.

为什么这么说

Why do you say that?

拉斯维加斯是这样

Vegas is terrified.

到船头去

Let's go to the bow.

先生

Sir?

海港巡逻

Harbor Patrol.

我是警员先达

I'm Officer Scinta.

这些是圣地亚哥警员

These men are from San Diego PD.

我被要求扫清所有入侵人员

I have orders to remove all trespassers.

请举起你的双手

Please show me your hands.

我给你两秒钟的时间转过身来

I'm gonna give you about two seconds to turn around,

不然我将视你为威胁

or I'm gonna consider you a threat

当场对你射击

and shoot you right here on this boat.

鲨鱼鳍

Shark fins.

看来有人对鲨鱼非法猎捕了

Looks like somebody jumped a shark.

你来的挺快的

Well, you got here fast.

FBI有办法嘛

FBI has its perks.

死了多少人

How many dead?

三个 很多人受伤

Three. A lot are injured.

我们没有统计数字

We don't have a count.

她是我们救到的一个

Anyway, she's one of ours.

名叫罗米娜·冈萨雷斯

Her name is Romina Gonzalez.

我看了监视录像

I saw the surveillance video.

你应该跟她谈一下

You want to talk to her now.

在炸弹客自爆之前

She was the last person to speak to the bomber

她是最后一个和他交谈的人

before he self-detonated.

罗米娜 坚持住亲爱的

Romina, hang in there, honey.

冈萨雷斯女士

Mrs. Gonzalez,

我是凯瑟琳·韦乐丝 FBI特工

I'm Catherine Willows, Special Agent with the FBI.

我今天本来都不该来上班的

I wasn't even supposed to work today.

我只是想赚点钱

I just needed the money.

我需要问个问题

I just need to ask...

你能回想起和炸弹客的

can you recall your conversation you had

谈话内容吗

with the bomber?

-他们是你孩子 -啊 是啊

-Those are your kids. -Ah, yeah.

-她们是我女儿 -哦 真可爱

-Those are my babies. -Oh, cute.

古巴雪茄

Cubano cigars--

50块一只是吧

50 bucks a stick, right?

你能和我去前台一趟吗

Could you come with me to the cage?

我需要先兑换些筹码

I just need to cash in a few chips first.

好啊

Sure.

所以 他当时是在听着耳机里面

So, he was listening to someone

的人说话吗

on the other end of an earpiece?

好了 检查下打了止痛剂了

All right, check the fentanyl?

Yeah.

-止血带没问题吧 -没事

-Tourniquet still in place? -It is.

我女儿们的名字

My daughters' names...

叫海伦娜和玛利亚

are Helena and Maria.

我知道了

All right.

血压在下降

B.P.'s dropping.

医生 我们这需要帮助

Doctor, we need some help over here.

罗米娜

Romina?

女士 麻烦退后

Ma'am, please step back.

开始胸部按压

Start compressions.

赶紧去医院 准备好病人接收

Go ahead to the hospital, prepare for arrival.

拉上警戒线

Let's start a line.

FBI特工韦乐丝

FBI Special Agent Willows.

我受洛杉矶分局授权

I've been authorized by the L.A. Bureau

接管爆炸现场

to take over this bomb sight.

莎拉

Sara!

凯瑟琳 嗨

Catherine, hey.

非常抱歉 嘿

I am so sorry. Hey.

真是一团糟

What a mess.

刚从洛杉矶赶过来 我看到电视上的新闻了

Just got in from L.A. I saw the footage on the news.

我能帮上什么忙吗

How can I help?

这个嘛 我不太确定

Well, I'm not exactly sure.

你和案子有利益冲突

It's a conflict of interest.

从法律上来讲 我是日食赌场的所有人

Legally, I'm the owner of the Eclipse.

这栋楼以及里面的所有东西都是我的责任范围

This building and everything in it is my responsibility.

当然 是的是这样

Of course, yes. Yes, it is.

但是 你我都知道你身为赌场所有人不可以参与调查

But... you and I both know you can't be in here.

我的三个雇员都死了

Three of my employees are dead.

我该怎么办

What am I supposed to do?

在豪华套间里等消息吗

Wait in the hospitality suite?

听着 莎拉

Look, Sara...

我不是来找麻烦的

I'm not here to cause trouble,

但我也不是来旁观的

but I'm also not here to sit on the sidelines.

只要还有人

And as long as there are bodies

躺在我父亲的赌场里

on the floor of my father's casino,

我就要一直参与这个案件

I need to continue to work this case.

好吗

Okay?

好吧

Okay.

我搜索了你的名字

I ran your name.