当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《无所作为(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

作者:神马电影日期:2020-11-02 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

祸根

第一季第一集

-她在哪 -在她工作室里

- Where is she? - She's in her studio.

她在工作

She's workin'.

她怎么还不回来

Why hasn't she come back?

2天前

胡说八道 你能把声音关小一点吗

It's crap. It's cra-- Could you just turn that down a bit?

-拜托 我正努力集中注意力 -什么

- Please. I'm trying to concentrate... - What?

这手术很有难度

on a very delicate operation, here.

搅拌机没法控制音量

Blenders don't have volume control.

好吧 理由真差劲 不管怎样 把音量弄小点

Well, that's a pathetic excuse. Just turn it down, anyway.

爸爸 我昨晚做了些调查

Dad. Yeah. I did some research last night.

-什么 -金毛和贵宾的串儿

- Yes? - On golden doodles.

-拜托 -它们不掉毛 不容易导致过敏

-Oh, God-- And they don't shed. They're hypoallergenic.

-不行 听着 亨利 -它们真的真的很可爱

-No, no-- Listen, Hen. They're really, really, really cute.

我们不能养 你跟他说

We're not having-- Tell him. Tell him.

-又纠结养狗的事了 -为什么啊 爸

- It's the dog thing again. - But why, Dad?

我们不能养狗 因为我说过了

We can't have a dog because as I've said before,

什么狗都让我喘不了气

all dogs make my throat close up,

空气进不了我的肺部 我就完蛋了

so no air gets to my lungs, which makes me die.

所以 不可能

So it's-- It's undesirable.

不过呢 你再想个别的宠物吧 比如

But...Think of another pet. You know, you can have a,

猫或仓鼠

a cat, or a hamster.

或者 我不知道现在的孩子们都养什么

Or... I don't know what kids have these days.

养只吸血鬼蝙蝠

Have a, have a vampire bat.

-这是承诺吗 -对 这是一个承诺

- Is that a promise? - Yes. That is a promise.

就像是那次...

Like the, the promise of...

自驾游的承诺 只有你和我

a road trip, too? Just you and me?

不带这么打击人的 会实现的

That's a low blow. That will happen.

-会吗 -会的

- Will it? - It will happen.

我的小提琴

Shit, my violin!

-帮帮我 -什么情况

- Help me, please. - What is going on?

我不知道怎么突然变六岁了

I don't know why I'm suddenly six years old.

好吧 为什么打领带

Oh, God. All right. Why the tie, hmm?

又参加葬礼吗

Not another funeral?

讨厌鬼的主意

It's The Turd's idea.

另外不是葬礼

And no, no.

不是我所有的病人都会死

Not all my patients die.

你为什么盛装打扮 他叫什么名字

Why are you so dressed up? What's his name?

太太们的下午茶 计划筹款活动

Ladies' tea. Planning the fundraiser.

学校拍卖会 我说过我不去了吗

School auction. Did I mention I'm not going?

-我说过你会去吗 -我想你会知道我不去的

- Oh, did I mention you are? - I think you'll find I'm not, my love.

我们给他们撒的钱还不够多吗

Isn't it enough we give them tons of money anyway?

我们实际上不给他们钱

We actually don't give them money.

你爸会给 他真是太贴心了

Well, your dad does, which is very sweet of him.

说到这个 我们下周四和他一起吃晚饭

Which reminds me, we have dinner with him next Thursday.

好吧 所以一周之内我得去里尔登还得见你爸

Right. So I have Reardon and your dad in the same week.

我是纽约最幸运的宝宝

I'm just the luckiest girl in New York.

你不喜欢里尔登吗

Don't you like Reardon?

你喜欢里尔登吗 你喜欢你的学校

Well, do you like Reardon? You, you like your school?

喜欢

Yeah.

-那我也喜欢 去亲亲你妈 -妈

- And I love it. Go on, kiss your mom. We have to go. - Mom...

不要 我才不亲老妈了 你自己亲吧

No, I'm not kissing Mom. You do it.

你得把这个清理干净

You need to clean this up.

我不能每天早上都清理这个

I'm not doing this every single morning.

不 我想吻你 我喜欢

No, no, I want to kiss you. I like this.

好了

Yeah. Right.

-亨利 亨利 -什么

- Henry? Henry? - What?

你不许吃冰沙了 你从来都不清洗

No more smoothies. You never, ever clean up...

好吧 问你个问题 别撒谎

All right, here's a question and don't lie.

你这周练过这玩意吗

Did you, in fact, practice that thing at all this week?

-因为我没听见动静啊 -我练习过

- Because I heard nothing. - No, I practiced.

-真的 -嗯 不骗你

- Really? - Yeah. I swear.

你知道吗 他觉得我根本不行 罗森鲍姆先生

Do you know, he doesn't even think I'm any good. Mr. Rosenbaum.

他真是这么说的吗

He actually said that, did he?

不 他没这么说

No. It's not that he says it.

只是 他总是说些好听的

It just-- He used to say a lot more good stuff.

但有时从他看我的眼神来说

I mean, sometimes with the looks he gives me,

我觉得他想让我退出

I-I think he wants me to quit.

有没有可能像你妈妈说的那样

Well, is it possible that, as your mom might say--

你实际上是在表达这种情绪

You're actually projecting that sentiment.

因为在你的内心深处

Because somewhere deep down,

在你十几岁的心灵深处

in the bowels of your teenage psyche,

你其实是想放弃

you actually want to give it up.

我不想放弃 我喜欢小提琴

I don't want to give up. I love violin.

好吧 那太好了

Okay, well, that's great then.

你知道吗 罗森鲍姆 他是个不快乐的人

You know, Rosenbaum, he's an unhappy man.

通过不快乐的人

It is never a good idea

来衡量我们自己

to take measure of ourselves

不是个好主意

through the eyes of the joyless.

好吧 你可以不快乐

Well, you can be joyless.

-你说什么 -是啊

- Beg your pardon? - Yeah.

当你有压力的时候 你可能会不快乐

You can be joyless when you're...When you're stressed.

我看起来压力很大吗

Do I seem stressed a lot?

最近有点

Some... lately.

太棒了 好吧 现在

Brilliant. Well, now...

我因为压力而感到有压力 所以

Now I'm stressed about being stressed, so...

-非常感谢你 -不客气

- Thank you very much. - You're welcome.

你又不是为了罗森鲍姆拉小提琴

You don't, you don't play your violin for Rosenbaum, anyway.

你是该尊重他 该努力

You owe him your respect and your hard work,

但最后 你和歌曲的关系

but in the end, your relationship with song

就是你和音乐的关系

is between you and your music.

-知道了 -好 你很棒的

- Got it. - Right. And you're brilliant, okay?

去他妈的罗森鲍姆

So fuck Rosenbaum.

-我告诉妈妈你这么说的 -拿起你的小提琴

- I'm telling Mom you said that. - Take your violin,

-抽他丫的罗森鲍姆吧 -爸爸

- and shove it up his Rosen-bum cheeks, okay? - Dad...

-早上好 -早上好

- Morning. - Morning.

丽贝卡·哈克尼斯特别早就来了

Rebecca Harkness has arrived way too early.

好的

Great.

我真的想不明白

It just doesn't make any sense to me.

上一分钟 他细心又有爱

One minute, he's attentive, loving.

下一分钟 他几乎是在辱骂

The next minute, he's borderline abusive.

昨晚我承受两种情绪 就像钟摆

I got both swings last night. The full pendulum.

还不许我说他躁郁症

And fucking forbid I call him bipolar. I mean...

他妈的不许

Fucking forbid!

所以你又开始认为他是躁郁症

So you're back to thinking that he's, um, that he's bipolar.

我不知道 那种情绪波动

I don't know. The mood swings...

你怎么认为

What do you think?

我不认识他

Well, I don't know him.

-我只认识你 -什么意思

- I only know you. - Meaning?

-别那样看我 -这是你的第三次婚姻 不是吗

- Do not give me that look. - This is your third marriage. Isn't it?

怎么着 还得计数的

So, what, we're keeping score?

不 不 我只是

No. No, I'm just...

-我不会那么做的 -好吧 情况有所进展

- I'm not doing that. - Okay, this is going somewhere,

但我不确定是什么进展

and I'm not exactly sure where,

除了对我不利的方向之外 你就说吧

other than a direction not in my favor. So just say it.

-说啊 我付钱给你 说吧 -丽贝卡

- Say it! I pay you. Say it. - Reb--

丽贝卡

Rebecca.

你是我见过的最有鉴别能力的人

I have met few people more discriminating than you.

在选择铺地毯的人之前

You read 100 Yelp reviews

你得先看上百条网站评价

before choosing someone to install your carpet.

我说得对吗 你试了20双鞋

Am I right? You, you try on 20 pairs of shoes

才做出决定

before making a choice.

你对你的染发师做背景调查

You do background checks on your hair colorist.

毫无疑问 你对我做了背景调查

You did a background check on me, no doubt.

你什么都检查过 什么都查

You vet everything. Everything.

-这很好 这样做没问题 -但是

- Which is fine. I mean, that's appropriate. - But...

是一个有魅力的男人出现了

But an attractive man comes along,

对你表现出兴趣 你的判断力就消失了

and shows an interest in you, and judgment be gone.

不 不是这样的

No. That is not what is happening.

你认识凯文那天 你走进了这间办公室

I mean, the day that you met Kevin, you floated into this office.

那次约诊是为了解决