当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《金融恶魔(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

作者:神马电影日期:2020-10-13 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

两条年幼的鱼在游着

So, there are these two young fish swimming.

2011年2月

有一条年长的鱼 朝它们游来

They meet this older fish, coming the other way.

"早上好 小伙子们" 年长的鱼说道

"Good morning boys" the older fish said.

"今天的水真冷 对吧"

"Water is cold today, isn't it?"

说完它就游走了

And then he swims off.

两天年幼的鱼看着年长的鱼游走

The two younger fish watch the older fish swim off

面面相觑 一头雾水

and then they turn to each other, completely baffled,

它们问道 "水是个什么玩意"

and they go, "What the fuck is water?"

大卫·福斯特·华莱士曾讲过这个故事

David Foster Wallace told this story once.

美国著名小说家 著有《无尽的玩笑》

我们的水 叫做金融

See our water is called finances.

看不见 闻不到

You can't see it, you can't smell it,

对多数人来说无法感知

and to most people is imperceptible.

但我们 我们是知道的鱼

But we... we are the fish in the know.

这给了我们巨大的优势 和极重的责任

And it gives us a big advantage. And a great responsibility.

没错 千万别忘了这点

Yes it does. Don't ever forget that.

但如果我们是这些知道的鱼

But if we are we the fish in the know...

那马西莫 就是那条游在你身后

Then Massimo, he's the one who swims behind you

且不让你发觉他靠近的鱼

and you don't even see him coming.

他是鲨鱼 你瞧 我们所有的鱼

He's the shark. You see, not one of us fish

都没想到要做空希腊

thought to short Greece.

一个都没有 除了马西莫·鲁杰罗

Not one, except Massimo Ruggero.

NYL证券交易所

一个月前

-接着做空 -一千万跌到118

- Keep shorting it. - Ten million to 118.

-不 -又一千万跌到116了

- No. - Another ten on 116.

-还不到时候 保罗 -快九亿了

- Not yet, Paul. - We're looking 9 hundred million.

听好了各位 现在起接着做空 懂了吗

Ok listen everyone from now we keep shorting it. Ok?

跌了六个点了 但已经是谷底了

It's down six points, but it's hitting bottom.

还不到时候

No time to use it.

-平仓 -各位 开始平仓我们最后的仓位

- Cover. - Ok, start cover our last shot position please.

平仓 开始平仓

Cover. Start cover.

我真不敢相信 几秒以前

I don't fucking believe it. A few seconds ago,

我们还差了九亿仓位

we were 900 million out.

现在竟然全平了 还赚钱了

Now we're in the fucking clear. Now we're in profit.

厉害 真是厉害

Badass. Very badass.

闭市时 马西莫为这家银行赚到了

At the close Massimo generated profit f or this bank

超过两亿五千万美金

in excess of 250 million dollars.

敬马西莫·鲁杰罗

To Massimo Ruggero!

海里最快 最致命的鲨鱼

The fastest and deadliest shark in the sea.

而且幸好 是我们的鲨鱼

And thank God he's our shark.

救命

Help!

人们说恶魔最厉害的本事

They say the devil's greatest trick...

是让我们以为他不存在

is making us think he doesn't exist.

但他真实存在

But he is real.

与鱼身临其中的水一样真实

As real as the water a fish swim in.

与在他的银行中进出的金融资本一样真实

As real as the finance flowing through his bank.

我喝过他的酒 被他的笑话逗乐过

I drank his wine, laughed at his jokes.

我直视过他的双眼

I've looked into his eyes,

见过自己战兢恐惧的灵魂黑暗处

and seen the terrifying blackness of my own soul,

反射在他的眼中

reflected in his.

大家工作吧 别输钱了

Let's get to work. Let's not lose money.

2008年9月15日

By September 15th, 2008,

雷曼兄弟成了地产对冲基金

Lehman Brothers had become a real estate hedge fund

成为美国第四大银行

disguised as the American's fourth largest bank.

他们的总资产超过六百万亿美金

They had over 600 trillion dollars in assets,

当他们宣布破产时

and when they filed for bankruptcy,

其他银行一夜之间资不抵债

the other banks became insolvent over night.

当然他们不允许失败

They were not allowed to fail, of course.

相反 对NYL和其他大银行来说

Instead, business for NYL and the other big banks

生意将很快无比兴盛

were soon better than ever.

金融恶魔

第一集

准备好了吗 大师

Are you ready, Maestro?

你们先去 我马上来

Oh you go ahead, I'll be along in a minute.

你会来的 对吧

You're coming, aren't you?

就算是鲨鱼 偶尔也要放松下

Even sharks go kick back once in a while.

我会去的 我保证

I am coming guys. I promise.

我保证

I promise.

我想要个DB9

I want to get a DB9.

晚安

Goodnight.

喝一杯如何

How about a drink?

约翰的追思会是周一 我应该回家陪妮娜了

John's memorial service is Monday, I should get home to Nina.

-我能说两句吗 -你说

- Can I have a word? - Yes.

你知道我有多为你骄傲

You know how proud I am of you.

你工作有多努力 牺牲了多少

How hard you work. How much you sacrifice.

-你值得这份成功 -没人值得这种成功

- You deserve your success. - No one deserves this kind of success.

你真的不在乎钱 对吧

You really don't care about the money, do you?.

我觉得你甚至有些嫌恶它

I think part of you actually hates it.

如果是关于晋升 我支持你

If it's about the promotion... I'm supporting you.

我也很希望你能得到

And I have every expectation you'll get it.

但有个问题

But there is a problem.

-艾德华·斯图尔特 -艾德不喜欢你

- Edward Stuart. - Ed doesn't like you.

他说如果你当上了副执行总裁 他不会向你汇报

He says he's not gonna report you after vice-CEO.

是啊 因为我不是喝茶打板球长大的

Yes, because I didn't grow up drinking tea and playing cricket.

对 他是有点种族歧视 但他也有资格

Yeah he maybe is someway a racist but he's qualified.

而且董事会有人支持他

And he has supporters on the board.

你是问如果艾德当上了副执行总裁

You're asking if I'd report to Ed

我会不会向他汇报

if he gets vice-CEO instead of me.

其他银行会毫不犹豫晋升你

Other banks would snap you up in a minute.

我不想失去你

I don't wanna lose you.

我很忠诚 多米尼克 你知道的

I'm loyal, Dominic, you know that.

但你还没回答这个问题

But you haven't answered the question.

马西莫 你怎么知道要做空希腊

Massimo, how did you know to short Greece?

别告诉我是因为你看了报告

And don't tell me you read the reports

因为其他人也看了

because everybody else read them too.

本能

Instinct.

杜瓦尔

正在下载 暴乱扩散中 继续

我还有别的工作给你

这些画面均是直播

These pictures are live

催泪弹的烟雾也在我们直播的地方

and the tear gas clouds are just coming up to the balcony

飘到了我们的阳台

where we have our position.

伦敦肖荻奇

-你叫什么 -我没名字

- What's your name? - Don't have one.

-保罗去哪了 -他在外面

- Where did Paul go? - He's out there.

威尔会厌倦跟所有漂亮姑娘搭讪吗

Will ever grow bored of chatting with every pretty thing?

不 我觉得他不会

No. Don't think he will.

-他的马丁尼要不凉了 -那我就替他喝了

- His martini is gonna get warm. - Then I'll drink it for him.

马西莫

Oh, Massimo.

敬这个交易所 及所有交易所最棒的团队

So, to the best team on this and every other trading floor.

-敬你们 -碰杯

- To you guys. - Chin, chin.

举杯

Prosit.

有人没在庆祝

Someone is not celebrating.

-有赢就有输 -或对他们来说 一直在输

- Win some, lose some. - Or in their case, lose some, lose some.

说到这个 什么时候能叫你副总裁 马西莫

Speaking of which. When's your name vice-CEO, Massimo...

你们谁成了交易所的头儿了

Which one of you becomes head of trading?

既然保罗现在不在

Since Paul is not here at the moment,

不如就别让他参加了

I say we take him out of the running.

看起来很公平

Seems fair enough.

等我升职或如果我能升的话 我一定告诉你们仨

I'll let all three of you know when and if I get the job.

别谦虚了 马西莫 我们都知道你能晋升

Come on, Massimo. We all know you'll get the job.

那是你应得的 马西莫

You've earned it, Massimo.

如果不是你 那世上就没有公平了

If you don't, there's no justice in the world.

至少在NYL没有

Or at least at NYL.

差点忘了 这是给你的

I almost forgotten... For you.

马西莫

来609房间 紧急事件

-谁给你的 -我们来时就在桌上

- Who gave you this? - It was on the table when we got here.

-是保罗吗 -我不知道

- Was it Paul? - I don't know.

-别闹了 -是真的

- Come on. - Seriously.

好吧 一会儿见

Okay, see you in a minute.

马西莫·鲁杰罗

Massimo Ruggero.

-你是马西莫·鲁杰罗吗 -对 我们认识吗

- Are you Massimo Ruggero? - Yes. Do I know you?

索菲娅·弗洛勒斯 我是个记者

Sofia Flores. I'm a reporter.