当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《上帝加我好友(2018)》第二季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词

作者:神马电影日期:2020-10-12 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

Previously on "God Friended Me"...

上帝加我好友 前情提要

Someone calling themselves God on Facebook

脸书上一位自称上帝的人

starting sending me Friend Suggestions

把需要帮助的人

for people in need of help.

都以好友推荐的方式推送给我

* I'm only human * What the hell?

我只是个凡人 什么鬼

* After all, don't put the blame on *

你们请别指责我

I know how to find people.

我知道怎么找人

What happened with Eli?

你和伊莱怎么了

He wasn't the one.

他不是我的真命天子

We want you to come to Paris with us,

我们想让你跟我们一起去巴黎

and we want you to write a book about it.

写本关于这些的书

Cara, what I'm trying to say is...

卡拉 我想说的是

Please don't say it. I won't be able to get on that plane.

别说了 不然我上不了那架飞机了

Miles Finer?

迈尔斯·芬纳

Yesterday, I got a friend request

昨天 我收到一条好友申请

from someone calling themselves God on Facebook

对方自称是脸书上的上帝

and they sent me your name.

还把你的名字发我了

Life in the Big Apple can be hard sometimes.

有时 在纽约的生活也许会很难

It's easy to feel alone,

很容易感到孤单

like you're out there fending for yourself.

如同你在这座城市自谋生计一般

But one man's got your back,

但有一个人会守护着你

making a difference one person at a time

每次改造一个人

with an assist

他有一个神秘的脸书账号

from a mysterious Facebook account.

来协助他完成此项重任

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to "The Block."

先生们 女士们 欢迎大家来到街区之声栏目

The host of FreeVerse's number one new podcast

有请自由诗旗下头号播客节目

"The Millennial Prophet" himself, Miles Finer.

千禧先知的主持人 迈尔斯·芬纳

What up, what up?

你好 你好

Thank you for having me on your show.

感谢您邀请我来到你的节目

Here's what I wanna know.

我想知道的是

When are we getting more, huh?

我们什么时候才能再听到你的节目呢

It's been a month since your last podcast.

你上一次播客节目已经是一个月之前了

When is season two going to drop?

第二季什么时候回归啊

Very soon, and let me tell you,

很快 告诉你

things have gotten interesting.

事情变得有趣起来了

Oh, I can't wait to hear all about it.

我等不及想要听听了

But before we do, tell me what's going on

不过在那之前 告诉我

with the rest of the God Account crew?

上帝账号的团队近况如何

They're all doing great.

他们都挺好

As you know, my dad retired from the church

正如你所知 我爸从教堂退休了

and got engaged.

而且还订婚了

Wedding's in six weeks.

婚礼在六个月后举行

My sister Ali is running point on that

为了确保婚礼如期顺利举行

to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.

我妹妹阿里亲自主导本次婚礼筹办

So?

好看吗

I think we can make this work, hmm?

我觉得这件可以 对吧

What do you think?

你们觉得呢

Oh, hell, no, mm-mm.

可以个鬼 不行

You are not wearing that.

你不准穿这套去

My friend Rakesh,

我的朋友 拉克什

he is the head of R&D at IdentitySeal.

他现在是是专属印章公司研发部的头儿

He's like a new man,

他就像换了个人一样

I've never seen him work harder in his life.

我从未见他如此努力地工作过

Stop. Little bit to the right.

别动 向右挪一点

Hair to the left.

头部再向左一丁点儿

Perfect.

完美

And my girlfriend Cara is in Paris.

我的女朋友卡拉在巴黎

She's writing a book about Simon Hayes,

她正写着一本关于西蒙·海耶斯

Henry Chase, and Pria Amar,

亨利·蔡斯和普里亚·艾玛尔的书

and they're working on an algorithm

他们都在研究一种

that's going to change the world.

将会改变世界的算法

Now, she's there for a few more months,

现在 她还要在那待几个月

but we talk all the time,

不过我们一直都有交流

and she has never been happier.

她从未如此开心过

So, yeah, everyone is good. I have no complaints.

所以 每个人都很好 我没啥可抱怨的

There's only one thing left to talk about,

接下来只剩下一件事得交代了

the mystery that all your listeners

你所有的听众

are waiting to hear about...

都想听的神秘之人

God's new friend.

上帝的新好友

Oh, that.

那个啊

Or as I like to call her, the lady in the red jacket.

不过我更喜欢称呼她 红夹克女士

Her name is Joy, and she has an amazing story.

她的名字叫乔伊 她有段了不起的经历

But if you want to hear more about that,

不过 如果你想知道更多的话

you're gonna have to tune in to the second season!

那你就得收听千禧先知第二季啦

Coming soon to FreeVerse.

锁定自由诗 敬请期待

You're killin' me. Killin' me, man!

老兄 你这是在折磨我啊 折磨啊

Dude, this is a total disaster.

兄弟 这简直是场彻头彻尾的灾难啊

I told "The Block's" entire audience that I have

我跟街区之声所有的听众说

an amazing new season planned around Joy,

我有准备很棒的新一季节目 围绕着乔伊展开

but the truth is, I have no idea where she is!

可事实是 我连她人在哪都不知道

Well, Miles, you keep telling everyone at FreeVerse

迈尔斯 你一直跟自由诗的每一个人说

that season two of your podcast is gonna be awesome.

你节目第二季会很出彩

How 'bout just tell 'em the truth

干脆告诉他们乔伊

about what happened with Joy.

到底怎么了的真相吧

What, that I told her

什么 难道让我说

about the God Account and she took off?

我告诉她上帝账户的事情后 她就消失啦

Not to mention, FreeVerse wants

更别说 自由诗想要

a new episode by the end of the week,

在周末出一集新的节目

and other than there being no Joy,

而且除了找不到乔伊之外

I haven't received a new Friend Suggestion

自从她出现之后 我都没有再收到

since she showed up.

好友推荐了

Okay, yup, fair point.

好的 说得好

Have you done everything that you can to try to find her?

你有想尽办法去找到她吗

Yeah, but it's like she's a ghost.

当然 但她就像幽灵一样

Everything I could find we already know

我能找到的所有信息 都是我们之前

from her Facebook page.

在她脸书界面上已经知道的

She's from Chicago, she went to law school there.

她来自芝加哥 在那读了法学院

She moved to New York six months ago.

六个月前搬到了纽约

I quit my job at IdentitySeal, Rakesh.

我可是辞了我在专属印章的工作的啊 拉克什

I bet everything on my podcast's success,

我把所有的一切都赌在了我的节目上

but if there's no God Account, no Joy...

可如果没了上帝 没了乔伊

there's no podcast.

那节目也是出不来的

Okay, look, um...

好吧 听着

I know how hard this is for you...

我知道这对你来说很难接受

but I also know this is not just about the podcast.

可我也知道 这件事不单单是关于节目的

You miss the God Account.

你也想上帝账户了

I just don't understand what I did wrong.

我就是不明白 我到底哪做错了

You didn't do anything wrong.

你啥都没做错

Matter of fact, you did everything right.

实际上 你做的所有事都是正确的

For whatever reason, the God Account moved on.

无论是因为什么 上帝向前看了

And maybe it's time you did the same

也许 你也应该向前看

and unfriend the God Account.

把上帝账户好友给删了

Yeah.

是啊

Yeah, that's really easy for you to say.

是啊 你说起来真简单

What does Cara think about all this?

卡拉对这件事有什么想法吗

She's in Paris, living her dream.

她人在巴黎 忙着实现梦想呢

Don't want to bother her with this.

我不想因为这些事去打扰她

Hi.

Hi.

Can I come in? Yeah, sure.

我能进去吗 当然

So, Cara, you know,

所以 你知道的 卡拉

we've been working pretty closely together

上个月 我们的合作

the last month and, uh, I don't know,

关系都挺密切的

the last couple weeks, you seem a little...

过去的几周里 你都看起来

kinda off.

有些不在状态

And I know you gave up a lot to come here and work for me,

而且我知道 你为来到这替我工作牺牲了很多

and I just want to make sure that you're not having,

我只是想来确保

you know, second thoughts.

你不会有想改变主意

Thanks. And I'm not.

谢谢 不过我不会的

But? But.

但是 但是