当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《大神偷卡门(2019)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词

作者:神马电影日期:2020-10-12 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

In just the last few weeks,

几周前

this Carmen Sandiego has managed

这个卡门·圣地亚哥

to rob millions of euros combined

从瑞士银行

from a Swiss bank, a high-end art gallery in Cairo,

开罗高级美术馆和上海游乐园

and a Shanghai amusement park.

偷走了价值上百万美元的东西

Before vanishing without a trace.

然后消失得无影无踪

Headquarters has yet to discern any pattern

目前总部还未摸清她的任何手法

except that our perpetrator

只知道她每次

always wears a scarlet coat and fedora

都会穿一件猩红色大衣和软呢帽

and seems to announce her crimes

似乎会提前出现在

by making random public appearances beforehand.

不同的地点 预告自己的犯罪

Such as the nearby cafe sighting earlier today.

比如今天稍早时候在附近的咖啡馆出现过

So we must ask ourselves, who in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

我们要好好问问自己 卡门·圣地亚哥到底是谁

Why would a thief draw attention to herself

为什么一个小偷要穿如此醒目的颜色

by leaving clues and wearing bold colors?

主动吸引注意力

Perhaps stealing's a game to her.

也许偷窃对她来说只是一场游戏

Ha! The game is over.

游戏结束了

She is in my jurisdiction now, though I question why.

她现在归我管了 虽然我很想知道为什么

Poitiers is rich with medieval history.

普瓦捷有着丰富的中世纪历史

Perhaps she is targeting a priceless antique

也许她盯上了这里众多教堂中

or historic artifact from one of its many churches, or--

某件无价古董或者稀世艺术品 或者...

Ms. Argent, you are an agent of Interpol, not a museum guide.

阿金特小姐 你是国际刑警的探员 不是博物馆向导

So you may stop sharing dull facts about boring things.

请不要再分享无聊的情报了

You have been on the force merely a fortnight, have you not?

你才出勤不到两周吧

You have so much to learn,

你还有很多东西要学的

and since you have been assigned to my department,

既然你被指派到我的部门

I, Chase Devineaux, will be your teacher.

我 切斯·德尼诺 将会做你的老师

Inspector Devineaux, sir Nuhuh.

德尼诺督察 长官 不

Sit back, watch, and learn how to catch a thief.

坐稳了好好看 学学怎么抓贼

She's right there!

她就在那里

La Femme Rouge!

红衣女人

Remain here!

在这里

And radio for assistance?

用无线电协助吗

No, the crimson ghost is mine!

不 这个猩红鬼魂是我的

On top of the world.

站在世界之巅

I can see La Cathedrale Saint-Pierre from here.

我能在这里看到圣皮埃尔大教堂

Friendly advice?

一条温馨提示

Save the sightseeing for after the job.

干完活后再欣赏风景

Player, glad to hear you're on board.

玩家 你回来了真好

You know I wouldn't miss a night out with you for the world, Red.

我肯定不会错过你在外的每一个晚上 红

Let's get this party started.

开始派对吧

Virtual Paris sure looks lovely this time of year.

每年这时候的虚拟巴黎看上去都很棒

Touring through France,

在法国游览

locking onto your position over there in Poitiers...

将你的位置锁定到普瓦捷

and we're synced.

同步了

If our intel is accurate,

如果我们的情报准确

the next stop on your sightseeing tour

你在历史悠久的普瓦捷

of historic Poitiers should be...

观光之旅的下一站是...

50 yards dead ahead.

往前50码

How's my temperature? Warm, Red.

我的温度呢 很暖 红

Getting warmer.

越来越暖了

You're red hot.

你热得不行

Analyzing frequencies.

分析频率中

Decrypting security codes.

破解安全码中

Alarm system disabled.

解除警报系统

But I'm picking up another signal.

但我发现了另一种信号

Could be a trap.

可能是个陷阱

Let's find out.

看看就知道了

Watch your step, Red.

小心每一步 红

"Watch my step."

小心每一步

Well, this just became worth a whole lot less.

这下有趣多了

Why must the elevator date back two centuries?

为什么电梯永远是两个世纪以前的

Was no one ever in a hurry back then?

那时候没有人会有急事的吗

Okay, who walls up an atrium?

谁会把天井封起来

Anyone who values storage over natural light.

藏有不得接触自然光的珍贵藏品的人

He said, a little too knowingly.

言下之意太明显了

Don't judge. I'm happy here in my dark little cave.

别评判我 我待在我的小黑洞里很开心

You called it, Player.

你开心就好 玩家

Right tool for the job. Ah, this works.

得找对工具 这个可以

Safe cracked.

保险箱破解

The Eye of Vishnu.

毗湿奴之眼

What is it, Red?

怎么了 红

I'm staring at something

我在看着一个

I thought I'd never, ever set eyes on again.

我以为我永远不会再看到的东西

It better be more valuable

最好比一块

than a sparkly blue gemstone the size of my head.

比我脑袋还大的蓝宝石要珍贵

Define "Valuable."

"珍贵"的定义呢

They say beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

情人眼里出西施

Are you gonna tell me what it is, Red, or--

你要告诉我那是什么吗 红 还是说...

Interpol! Open this door!

国际刑警 开门

Bag the gem and get out of there already!

装好宝石赶紧离开那里

I said open up!

我说 开门

Stop, thief!

站住 小偷

On whose authority?

是谁命令的呢

On the authority of, uh...

我是...

Inspector Chase Devineaux, Interpol.

切斯·德尼诺督察 国际刑警

"Chase," Huh? Let's see what's in a name.

"切斯[追逐]" 看看这名字到底有几分水平

I order you to stop!

我命令你站住

You didn't say for how long.

你没要我站住多久啊

It was implied!

不言而喻

Au revoir.

再会

Did you just? Never mind that!

你刚刚... 算了

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

这个卡门·圣地亚哥到底在世界何方

My train.

我的货车

I'm right on time.

刚好赶上

Like you ever aren't. Ticket purchased and uploading.

就像你以前一样 车票已经买好并上传

She has to land sometime. How far can she possibly get?

她肯定要降落的 她能飞多远

She is heading for the train station.

她要去火车站

Secure the crime scene! Deduce what was stolen.

封锁犯罪现场 查出失窃物

Inspector. Good news, I hope.

督察 我希望有好消息

Ms. Argent-- Julia--

阿金特小姐 茱莉亚

you're the smartest person I know, so tell me, please...

你是我认识的最聪明的人 那么告诉我

is it possible for an automobile to catch a moving train?

汽车有可能赶上行驶的火车吗

Driving aggressively, of course.

当然是飙车的情况下

Well, I'm really not much of a math detective,

我的数学不算太好

but I suppose it depends upon how many stops the train makes

但我想这取决于这列火车要停多少站

and for how long at each.

以及每站停多久

Then perhaps I shall catch this Little Red Robbing Hood.

那也许我能抓到这个小红帽窃贼

First class. Sweet.

头等舱 不错

My treat, Red. You earned it.

算我请你的 红 这是你应得的

Blast from the past, eh?

来自过去的问候

Red! Carmen!

红 卡门

Dude, seriously? Static cling?

哥们 认真的吗 静电吸附

Side effect of the directional EMP.

定向电磁脉冲的副作用

So you can forget about reaching for your phone or fancy toys.

这样你就别想用你的通讯或者高级工具了

They're dead.

都没用了

I know how an electromagnetic pulse works, Gray.

我知道电磁脉冲的作用 格雷

You aren't the only one who passed Dr. Bellum's class.

不是只有你通过了贝勒姆博士的考试

And you didn't really think I'd take any of your bait

你不会真的觉得我会不检查有没有跟踪装置

without checking for a tracking device, did you, Gray?

就偷走你给我的诱饵吧 格雷

That's right, I wanted you to find me.

没错 我就想让你找到我

It's time we tied up loose ends.

该解决未了之事了

You were the only loose end until five seconds ago

只有你是未了之事 不过五秒钟之前

when I captured the elusive Carmen Sandiego.

我抓到了永远抓不到的卡门·圣地亚哥

Or should I call you...

还是说我应该叫你

"Black Sheep"?

" 黑羊"[害群之马]

Welcome to VILE Training Academy for thieves.

欢迎来到维尔窃贼学院

V-I-L-E. Valuable Imports, Lavish Exports.

维尔 珍贵进口品 奢侈出口品

We traffic stolen goods to the four corners of the globe.

我们将偷来的脏品送到世界的各个角落

You've each been hand-picked for our one-year program

你们都因为各自的强大潜力