当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《潘多拉》第二季第一集Part75-中英文对照台词剧本

作者:神马电影日期:2020-10-11 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

我搜遍了船上的大部分地方 一无所获

I have searched most of the ship and I found nothing.

有一个冻僵的守护者外星人尸体

There is a deceased Protector alien body frozen

应该是因为飞船失去了生命维持系统

from when the vessel lost life support.

我现在准备进入

I am now preparing to enter

船尾的主反应堆室

what appears to be the main reactor room at the stem of the ship.

没有电

Without power,

我很难穿过密封的隔板

it's difficult to make my way through the sealed bulkheads.

我进来了

I'm in.

我好像找到了

I... I appear to have found it.

一种发光的绿色物质

It's a glowing, green substance.

某种等离子体能量

Some kind of... plasma energy.

正在提取样本

Retrieving a sample now.

太美了

It's beautiful.

我拿到样本了 我回家了

I have a specimen, and I'm returning home.

潘多拉

第二季第一集

伊普克雷斯五号星 采矿殖民地

外环星域

我看不到你穿紧身衣的样子了

I so can't see you in tights.

我读本科的时候

Well, in my undergrad days,

佩夫尼教授想让我在《仲夏夜之梦》里扮演帕克

Professor Pevney tried to cast me as Puck in Midsummer Night's Dream.

幸运的是 我们最后选择了《奥赛罗》

Fortunately, we ended up doing Othello instead.

没那么丢人了

Much more dignified.

没穿紧身衣吗

No tights?

没穿

No tights.

等等 注意身后

Hold on. Check your six.

收到

Copy that.

我看到信使了

I've got eyes on the courier.

在蒂尔尼来之前我们不能动他

We don't move on him until Tierney arrives.

收到

Copy that.

你转账了吗

Have you made the credits transfer?

不闲聊一下吗

No... idle chit-chat?

都不请我喝一杯吗

Not even going to buy me a drink first?

幸好这不是约会

Good thing this isn't a date.

好吧

Fine.

包裹呢

Do you have the package?

在一个安全的地方

It's somewhere safe.

但在我看到转账证据之前 是不会告诉你在哪的

But I'm not going to tell you where until I have proof of funds.

你不是轻信别人的人 对吧

You're not the trusting type, are you?

你是吗

Would you be?

说得好

Touché.

首先 我要确认你真的找到了

First, I need to verify that you really found it.

很好

Well done.

希望我现在参与进来还不算太晚

I hope it's not too late for someone else to get in on the action.

杰克斯 你在干嘛 这不是计划的一部分

Jax, what exactly are you doing? This isn't part of the plan.

杰克斯 又来了

Oh, Jax, once again, you appear

每次在哪儿都少不了你

with the tedious inevitability of an unloved relative.

这么多月过去了 你还记得我

You still remember me after all these months.

我很感动 不管她付多少 我们付双倍

I'm touched. Whatever she's paying, we'll double it.

"我们"是指谁

And who exactly is "we"?

她是地球联盟情报局的

She's with the Earth Confederacy Intelligence Services.

而且他们也不是在找你

And they're not looking for you.

他们在找我

They're looking for me.

无所谓 我不会卖给地球网任何东西

Well, it doesn't matter. I'm not selling anything to EarthCom.

而你在这里没有权力 地球人

And you... have no authority here, Earther.

严格来说 我在哪都没有任何权力

Technically, I have no authority anywhere.

但我手上有12名全副武装的士兵

But what I do have is 12 heavily armed soldiers

他们已经锁定了你

with a target lock on you right now.

这里真的有12个全副武装的士兵吗

You really have 12 armed soldiers in the crowd?

你试试

Try me.

Mom?

我跟着蒂尔尼 杰克斯 你跟着信使

I'm on Tierney. Jax, stay with the courier!

我跟着信使进入了矿石加工厂

I'm following into the ore processing plant.

Mom?

杰克斯 她启动传送门逃走了

Jax, she activated a portal, and she got away.

杰克斯

Jax!

杰克斯 收到了吗

Jax, do you copy?!

放下武器

Lose the weapon.

你不该来这里 地球人

You should have never come here, Earther.

外环星域对小女孩来说很危险

The Outer Rim is a dangerous place for little girls.

我在找蒂尔尼 仅此而已

I'm just looking for Tierney. That's it.

这样吧

Well, I tell you what,

你肯定值点钱

you must be worth something.

不如我们把你装在盒子里寄给她

Why don't we send you to her in a box.

你都不知道这听起来有多讽刺

You have no idea how ironic that is.

蹲下

Duck!

-比做爱还爽 -别得意忘形

- Better than sex. - I wouldn't get carried away.

我们趁机赶紧离开这里吧

What do you say we get out of here while we still can?

-稍等 -闭嘴

- In a minute. - Shut up.

你不能带我的人回地球

You're not taking one of my men back to Earth.

我们受够了地球网在这里发号施令

We're tired of EarthCom calling all the shots around here.

现在该换你们听我们的了

It's time you start listening to us for a change.

没有自由 就没有矿石

No freedom, no ore!

没有自由 就没有矿石

No freedom, no ore!

没有自由 就没有矿石

No freedom, no ore!

你没办法把我们都杀了

You can't shoot us all.

是吗 他可以

No? He can.

永远不要惹扎塔人

Never mess with a Zatarian.

真有意思

Well, that was fun.

谢谢的帮助 瑞伦

Yeah, thanks for the assist, Ralen.

我的荣幸 我希望这次行动有所收获

My pleasure. I hope it was worth it.

应该有 我们得到了蒂尔尼和另一个潘多拉的

I should say so. It's given us our first real lead on Tierney

第一条线索

and the other Pandora.

无畏号 我是库布里克号 ECOM-012

Dauntless, this is the Kubrick, ECOM-0102,

请求批准对接

requesting immediate clearance for docking.

允许对接

Docking clearance granted.

欢迎回来 杜瓦尔舰长

Welcome back, Captain Duvall.

永远听不腻啊

Never get tired of hearing that.

我们知道

We know.

不过我承认 中情局给你的飞船还真不错

CIS gave you a beautiful ship though, I'll give you that.

Yeah.

是不错

She's alright.

进来

Enter.

欢迎 杜瓦尔舰长

Welcome, Captain Duvall.

在想你妈吗

Thinking about your mother?

我今天好像看到鬼了

I thought I saw a ghost today.

A ghost?

我妈站在市场中央

My mother, just standing in the middle of the market.

这不可能 对吧

That's impossible, right?

伊芙已经死了一年多了

Eve died over a year ago now.

我觉得我要疯了

I feel like I'm going crazy.

先是我的前男友 我以为他死了

First, my ex-boyfriend, who I thought was dead,

结果他出现在我眼前 但是不愿意跟我说话

shows up alive and won't even talk to me.

现在我看到了我死去母亲的幻象

And now I'm seeing visions of my dead mother.

格雷格的事之后

After what happened with Greg,

想念生命中其他的创伤

it's not surprising you'd be thinking

也合情合理

about other traumatic losses in your life.

现在你听起来更像心理医生而不是男朋友

Okay, now you sound more like my shrink than my boyfriend.

你要不去见见心理医生吧

Well, maybe it's time that you saw one.

是吗

Oh, yeah?

你现在经历了很多

No, I mean, you're going through a lot right now.

突然被卷入中情局特工的生活中

And suddenly being thrust into a life as a CIS operative

肯定帮不了什么忙

definitely isn't helping.

我怎么跟医生说呢 我是传说中的潘多拉

What do I tell them exactly? That I'm a mythical Pandora,

-被一个强大的种族送来这里 -好吧

- who was sent here by a powerful race... - Okay.

来审判宇宙是否值得存活

to judge whether or not the universe is worthy of survival--

我明白了

Yeah, I get it.

另一个杰克斯满星系追杀你的事

You probably shouldn't tell them about the other Jax

最好也别告诉医生

running around the galaxy trying to kill you either,

不然他们可能会把你关起来

or they might lock you up.

幸好还能和你聊聊天

I'm so happy I have you to talk to.

Yeah.