当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《智能逆袭(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

作者:神马电影日期:2020-10-11 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

有了人工智能 我们是在召唤恶魔

埃隆·马斯克

1945年 三一点

1945, Trinity Site.

人们要试爆第一颗原子弹

They're about to test the first atomic bomb.

爱德华·泰勒从梦中惊醒

Edward Teller wakes up in a sweat,

斯坦福大学

六个月前

向他的科学家同僚们宣布

announces to his fellow scientists

爆炸有可能点燃大气层

there's a chance the blast could ignite the atmosphere

终结地球上的所有生命

and end all life on the planet.

世界的命运掌握在一群书呆子手中

The fate of the world hanging on a bunch of nerds

他们在掩体里手拉着手

holding hands in a bunker,

大多数人到三十多岁还是处男

most of whom didn't get laid till their 30s.

从外表上来看 你们也是如此

Like most of you, by the looks of it.

所以书呆子们拿出了数据

So the nerds, they throw some numbers around.

他们辩称 "我们该不该做"

They argue, "Should we or shouldn't we?"

"最坏情况是什么"

"What's the worst that could happen?"

剧透警告 他们避免了最坏情况

Spoiler alert: they avoided the worstcase scenario,

但问题来了

but here's the point.

他们按下按钮的时候

When they pushed that button,

掩体里还有一堆人

there were plenty of people in those bunkers

他们并不确定他们会不会炸掉整个世界

who weren't sure they weren't blowing up the world.

我们今天在这里 和这件事有什么关系呢

So what's that have to do with us here today?

和我有什么关系呢

With me?

我建立了世界上最大的科技公司之一

Well, I founded one of the largest tech companies in the world.

我就是掩体里的一个书呆子

I am one of the nerds in that bunker.

那我为什么要拉响警报呢

So why am I sounding the alarm?

因为在接下来的几年内

Because in the next few years,

我们或许会遇到许多三一点事件

we will face maybe a dozen Trinities...

我可以向你们保证 每一次

And in every case, I can assure you

都会有书呆子去按下按钮

some nerd is going to push that button

让世界陷入烈焰之中

and light the world on fire.

俄勒冈州 波特兰

现在

【看不太清

我需要一张地图

Hey, I need a map.

纸质地图

A paper map.

有的话应该都在那边

If we have any, they'll be over there.

-在哪儿 -风挡雨刷下面

Where? Below the windshield wipers.

我都不记得上次有人买这个是什么时候

Can't remember the last time someone bought one of these.

50块

Buck 50.

奇怪

Huh, weird.

怎么了

What?

这东西都坏了一周了

Thing's been out a week.

找你的钱

Your change!

你没事 你没事

You're okay. You're okay.

自动驾驶启动

你能慢点开吗

Hey, can you slow down a little bit?

我在试了

Yeah, I'm trying.

你在干什么

What are you doing?

-减速 -我在试了

Slow down. I'm trying!

-情况不太对 -快点减速

- Something's wrong! Please, slow down!

自动驾驶启动

伊莱扎 给我讲个笑话

Iliza, tell me a joke.

鲨鱼为什么不吃小丑鱼

Why don't sharks eat clown fish?

因为它们吃起来很有趣

Because they taste funny.

这个挺好笑的 但你知道

That's a good one, but you know,

伊莱扎储备的笑话快讲完了

Iliza's gonna run out of jokes.

-你知道接下来会发生什么吗 -什么

You know what happens then? What?

我们就得把她送回去 重新储备新笑话

We have to send her back for new material.

我才不信呢 妈妈

Like I believe that, Mom.

你知道最快的恐龙吗

Do you know the fastest dinosaur?

是巴尼吗

Is that Barney?

不 是伶盗龙

No, it's the velociraptor.

巴尼并不邪恶

Barney is not vicious.

我看了网上的价格

So I checked prices on the Internet.

花点心思包装 魔鬼鱼可以卖到50块

With the work I'm putting in, the Stingray could list for 50.

不 拜托了

No, por favor.

你听上去不是很相信

Well, you sound skeptical about that.

如果我不找买家

Well, if I don't find a buyer,

那么网上说什么也不重要了

it doesn't matter what the Internet says.

该上学了 五分钟后出发

Hey, school, pal. We leave in five.

你身上太油了

Oh, you're all greasy.

伊莱扎 我放了个屁

Iliza, I farted.

我该庆幸我没有鼻子

I'm sure glad I don't have a nose.

去刷牙 拿书包

Hey, now go brush your teeth and grab your backpack.

我们该走了

Let's go.

E 快点 我们该走了

E, come on. Let's go.

亲我一下

Mi besito?

我爱你 祝你一天愉快

I love you. Have a good day, okay?

爱你

Love you.

他从什么时候开始不想上学了

Since when does he hate school?

我不知道

I don't know.

或许他终于开始像他爸爸了

Maybe he's finally taking after his dad.

你只是想吓唬我

Well, now you're just trying to scare me.

至少他不会和女人理不清

At least he's not gonna have any trouble with the ladies.

他很幸运 因为孩子的智力

Well, he's lucky, 'cause kids get their intelligence

-随妈妈 -是这样

from their moms. Is that right?

你好 我是特别探员萨拉扎

Hi. I'm Special Agent Salazar.

我来找韦斯医生

I'm here to see Dr. Weiss.

他在14床 家属在等你

He's in 14. The deputy's waiting for you.

希亚 谢天谢地

Oh, Shea, thank God.

詹妮 我很抱歉

Jennie, I'm so sorry.

他很爱你

He loves you so much.

他看你的眼神就像看我一样 就像是他的女儿

He looks at you just like he looks at me, as a daughter,

我知道你也很关心他

and I know you always felt the same way about him.

出事了

Something is going on.

他不回我电话 所以我去找他

He stopped returning my calls, so I went to see him,

他不让我进门

and he wouldn't let me in.

跟我说在它也找上我之前 赶紧离开

Told me to get out before it came after me too.

-什么找上你 -他肯不说 但是...

Before what came after you? He wouldn't say, but...

他很害怕 希亚

He was scared, Shea.

我从没见过他这么害怕

I've never seen him so scared.

你得查清楚发生了什么

You need to find out how this happened.

我会的 詹妮

I will. I will, Jennie.

我保证

III promise.

-好吗 -好

Okay? Okay.

这是他入院时穿的夹克

Uh, this was in his jacket when he was brought in.

我先走了...

I'm gonna go...

去吧

Yeah, go ahead.

勒布朗

谢谢 勒布朗先生

Thank you, Mr. LeBlanc.

很高兴见到你

It's good to see you.

怎么 你不高兴吗

What, you don't think so?

我已经来了45分钟了 爸

Been here 45 minutes, Dad.

你都没问我过得怎样 在做什么

You haven't asked me how I am, what I'm doing,

有没有对象

if I'm seeing anyone.

那你有对象了吗

Oh, are you seeing anyone?

都一年了 你为什么突然想见我

Why, after a year, do you suddenly want to see me?

我想重建联系

I wanted to reconnect.

压根就没联系又何谈重建

We can't reconnect if there wasn't a connection in the first place.

我们是有联系的

Oh, we have a connection.

你出生的时候我在场

I was there when you were born.

你当时明明在新加坡买硬盘

You were in Singapore buying hard drives.

妈妈告诉我的

Mom told me.

你被怀上的时候我在场

I was there when you were conceived.

勒布朗先生 您助理打来了电话

Mr. LeBlanc, your assistant called.

-说有急事 -谢谢

Said it's urgent. Thank you.

联调局

萨拉扎探员

是为了你自己 对吧

This is about you, isn't it?

你离开了你的公司

You left your company,

现在你想找寻一些...

and now you are looking for something

不 我没离开公司

No, I didn't leave the company.

-是公司炒了我 -随便吧

I got fired. Whatever.

回扎瓦去吧 跟泰德叔叔求和

Just go back to Zava. Make up with Uncle Ted.