当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《生还(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

作者:神马电影日期:2020-10-04 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

Strange how people look up to the sky, like it's heaven.

很奇怪人们会仰望天空 好像那里是天堂

It isn't heaven they see...

他们看到的不是天堂

it's oblivion.

而是遗忘

Cold, dark, meaningless...

寒冷 黑暗 毫无意义

meaningless...

毫无意义

Bad dream?

做噩梦了吗

Plane crash.

空难

Was he there? I couldn't see his face.

他在吗 我看不到他的脸

But it was him, right?

但是他对吧

It's always him.

一直都是他

I couldn't sleep.

我睡不着

I'm gonna miss you.

我会想你的

Maybe you should ask Dr. M to get you some extras.

也许你应该叫M医生给你多开点药

Fuck, Dr. M.

叫M医生去死吧

Does it... What does it matter?

这... 这重要吗

I'm not gonna sleep at all once you leave.

你一走我就肯定睡不着了

Come on.

过来

You can't go.

你不能走

You know you can come and visit me...

你知道你可以去看我

when you're well.

等你好了以后

You're lying to me.

你在骗我

Don't lie to me, Jane. I'm not.

别骗我 简 我没有

You're telling me what you think I wanna hear, that's...

你和我说你觉得我想听的话 这就是...

lying. You know I wouldn't do that.

在骗我 你知道我不会骗你的

You know I wouldn't, I promise.

你知道我不会的 我保证

I've never been good at lying.

我一直不擅长说谎

I've always been proud of that,

我一直都很自豪这一点

but letting her in on my plans would make her an accomplice

但是让她知道了我的计划 她就会成为共犯

and she could never carry that.

这是她绝对无法承受的

But somewhere deep inside...

但是在内心深处

she knows...

她知道

the way sisters know.

姐妹之间的心灵相通

Welcome to Life House...

欢迎来到生命之家

Hey, Jane.

...a home for the broken, the tired,

一个提供给受伤 疲惫

the sad and the suffering.

悲伤和历经劫难之人的家

You are a lost and forgotten, ages 14 to 22.

是一个介于14到22岁之间 迷茫且被人遗忘的人

Do not worry. All will be well.

不必担心 一切都会好起来

See you later.

回头见

Dr. M.

M医生

Thirty-six beds with a pool, a sauna,

三十六张床位 包括游泳池和桑拿浴室

a private pharmacy for all your needs,

私人药房满足你的所有需求

landscape grounds, and a feelings doctor just for you,

风景园林 还要一位专属的情感医生

all nestled in the woods of Northern Oregon.

全都坐落在俄勒冈州北部的森林中

We specialize in you,

我们专门照顾

the truly fucked...

情况糟糕的你

No! No!

不不

bipolars, and borderlines...

躁狂症患者和边缘型人格障碍患者

...bulimics, and anorexics,

贪食症患者和厌食症患者

depressives, and suicides,

抑郁症患者 自杀者

IEDs, and NSSIs...

间歇性狂暴症患者 非自杀式自虐者

Cup of emptiness for her, cup of tranquility for me.

一杯让她得享空虚 一杯让我得享安宁

Sip and swallow your pain.

啜一口 咽下你的痛苦

That's the good doctor way,

好医生都会这么说

but did you read the fine-print with all the warnings?

但是你们有看过那些警告条款了吗

That pain you are burying... is never going away.

你所埋藏的痛苦永远都会存在

Heard the good news.

我听说了好消息

You must be excited? Yeah, thanks.

你肯定很兴奋吧 是的 谢谢

How long has it been? Almost a year.

多久了 快一年了

That's a long time to be away from home.

你离开家很长时间了

Sure. I get it. She's my mom.

我懂的 她是我妈妈

She gets a little too excited but, you know, it makes me nervous.

她有点兴奋过头了 但是这让我很紧张

Yeah, moms are a lot. You'll be OK once you get there.

妈妈都是这样的 你到那里就好了

You'll see. Thank you.

到时你就知道了 谢谢

This is who we really are...

这就是我们的真实本性

a girl with a beautiful, but broken mind,

一个美丽却心智残缺的女孩

a boy with poison in his veins...

一个血管里充满毒素的男孩

a young man with rage in his heart...

一个心中充满愤怒的年轻人

and me, a girl haunted by a ghost.

还有我 一个被鬼魂缠身的女孩

Keep the razor where I can see it

把剃须刀放在我能看到的地方

and don't turn to face the wall.

不要面对墙壁

Just precaution. You understand?

只是预防措施 明白了吗

I know you're good now.

我知道你现在都很熟悉了

If I could, I'd kill myself right here, right now.

如果可以的话 我此时此刻就会自杀

Question isn't why, or how, or when.

问题并不在于原因 方式或是时间

It's been decided before me,

在我 我父亲和奶奶之前

before my father, before his mother, we're cursed.

就已经定好了 我们受到了诅咒

It's in our blood.

这流淌在我们的血液中

Hey, Daddy.

老爸

It's our fate.

这是我们的命运

We're all born prisoners in our bodies

我们生来就被囚禁在自己的躯体里

and there's only one escape from that sentence,

只有一种方法可以摆脱这种刑期

but it's a lot harder than you'd think.

但是做起来并没有这么简单

This disposable razor for example...

比如这个一次性的剃须刀

this is a cutter's instrument, an attention-getter,

这是一把刀具 能引人注意

lots of blood, no real damage.

很多血 却不会造成严重损伤

Time...

时间

that's your true enemy.

才是你真正的敌人

To bleed out takes a lot longer than you'd think.

血流而死比你想象中要久得多

See, I could create a scene, like, last year's.

我可以大闹一场 比如去年

Lots of blood, lots of drama... Jane?

血流不止 大闹一场 简

That was all for show.

那全都是做给别人看的

I didn't wanna go, I wanted to be saved.

我并不想死 我希望有人来救我

I wanted to be pitied, martyred, understood.

我希望有人可怜我 折磨我 明白我

Maybe just loved.

也许只是爱我

But this time...

但是这次

I just wanna die.

我只想死

I'm done.

我受够了

You spend enough time at Life House,

在生命之家待久了

you learn everything...

你就会对一切了如指掌

including the security code to the pharmacy.

包括药房的密码

Jane?

Go back to sleep.

继续睡吧

Remember when I told you I wasn't good at lying?

还记得我和你们说我不擅长说谎吗

Well, I might have been lying.

也许我一直都在说谎