当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《科米的规则(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词

作者:神马电影日期:2020-10-04 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

我只是想说

Yeah. I just, uh...

到处都是关于科米的传言

I just... There's so many Comey stories.

让人内心简直是大起大落

They're ju... they're an emotional roller coaster,

我都不知道该如何看待詹姆斯·科米了

I just don't know what to think about James Comey.

一开始他像是个好人

First he seemed like he's the good guy,

然后他又像是个坏蛋

then he seemed like he's the bad guy,

再之后 他像是牺牲了自己

then it seemed like he sacrificed himself

来拯救他人

to save other people.

我的天

Oh, my God.

难道说詹姆斯·科米其实是斯内普教授吗

Is James Comey Severus Snape?

我本已胜券在握

I was on the way to winning...

这真是上演了一次"十月惊奇"

It was, in fact, a big October surprise.

在选前制造新闻事件以影响选举

联调局不该如此

T-That's not the FBI.

这不是联调局应该插手的事

That's not what the FBI is supposed to do.

显然他们并不知道

It is clear they have no idea

这些邮件到底是什么

what these e-mails are.

吉姆·科米

Jim Comey...

对法律的解读完全错了

...reading of the law is completely wrong.

我认为这是个令人愤慨的决定

I consider this decision an outrage.

你选择对这起调查发表公开声明

You chose to make public statements

却对另一起调查闭口不提

about one investigation and not another.

你的评论会引发政治后果

There would be political ramifications to your comments.

你后悔吗

Do you have any regrets,

或者你会做出什么不同的选择吗

or are there any things you would do differently?

科米的规则

上集

法律的终点便是暴政的起点

美国司法部

2019年4月

国税局局长奖

罗德·J·罗森斯坦

联调局局长社区领导奖

哈佛大学

在想为什么没有蛋糕吗

You're wondering why there isn't any cake.

下午好 罗森斯坦先生

Afternoon, Mr. Rosenstein.

有两个原因

Two reasons.

第一 我不喜欢蛋糕

One, I don't really like cake.

第二 我讨厌假客套

And two, I hate false ceremony.

感谢是留给母亲节的

Thank-yous are for Mother's Day.

胡佛

Hoover.

约翰·埃德加·胡佛的隐秘生活

爱德华·李

胡佛的故事教会了我们一个道理 贾斯丁

There's a lesson in Hoover's story, Justin.

联调局局长是一个被盲目崇拜的职位

Director of the FBI is afforded an almost cultlike status.

要抵抗这种狂热需要自律

To resist that takes discipline.

谦逊

Humility.

与之相对的则是

As opposed to...

詹姆斯·科米

你知道他们每年独立日做什么吗

You know what they do every year on the Fourth of July?

吉姆·科米和他的家人

Jim Comey and his family?

-不知道 -他们聚在一起

- No. - They gather together

大声朗读《独立宣言》

and read the Declaration of Independence aloud to one another.

他没把这写在书里

That's not in his book.

却找了别的办法来保证

He just found a way to make sure

每个人都知道

that everyone knows.

这就是他

That's Jim.

更高的忠诚

政府体制内 总会有低调做事的人

In governance, there are people who do the work,

和爱卖弄的人

and there are showboats.

吉姆

Jim...

一直都是后者

was always a showboat.

六年前

2013年7月

别担心 他不可能选我的

Don't worry. He can't pick me.

他们认为我是布什那一派的

They think I'm a Bush guy.

我知道 每件衣服的气质都截然不同

I know. They each make such a different statement.

好 但得配哪条领带

Yeah, but which tie?

选了金色的

He goes gold.

-很好看 爸爸 -帅气

- Very nice, Dad. - Handsome.

你欠我一块钱

You owe me a buck.

祝你们今天愉快

Have a great day.

-替我向奥巴马问个好 -我也要

- Say hi to Barack for me. - Me, too!

州长 我听说你们那边

Governor, I'm told you got

已经有24人遇难 超过200人受伤

24 dead and over 200 injured.

确认无误吧

Do we have that right?

我已经命令国土安全部的珍妮特·纳波利塔诺

I've ordered Janet Napolitano at DHS

和应急管理局的克雷格·富盖特与你们交接

and Craig Fugate at FEMA to coordinate with your team

并提供你们所需的协助

to provide any assistance you might need.

坚持住 救援已经在路上了

Just, uh, just hang in there... help's coming.

再见

All right.

进来吧 吉姆

Come on in, Jim.

很高兴见到您 总统先生

Good to meet you, Mr. President.

-我也是 -容我坦白 先生

- You, too. - I should confess, sir,

我支持过约翰·麦凯恩

I supported John McCain.

还有罗姆尼

And Romney.

我知道

I know.

Come on.

所以

So...

给我一个

Why...

让你掌管联调局的理由

should I hire you to run the Bureau?

而不是选择 比如说

Why shouldn't I pick, say...

某个支持

someone who supports

我的刑事司法改革倡议的人呢

my criminal justice reform initiative?

您确实可以 总统先生

You could, Mr. President,

任何理性之人都会这么做的

and that's an issue on which reasonable people can't disagree.

但我认为更严厉的量刑法从整体上来讲

But I believe stiffer sentencing laws have, on the whole,

让国家更安全了

made the country safer.

许多美国人如今能幸免于难

A lot of Americans aren't dead today

是因为那些潜在的杀人犯都被关起来了

because the guys who might have killed them were locked up.

可是有一位和我立场相同的

Well, still, it might be easier for me

联调局局长

to have an FBI director

-对我而言更方便些吧 -确实如此

- who agrees with me. - Well, that's true, but...

但是我一直认为您是那种

you've always struck me as one of those leaders

能够听取异见的领导者

who gains just as much from thoughtful disagreement.

你获得了很多关注度

You garnered a lot of attention for a...

作为检察官打击黑帮

well, taking on the Mob as prosecutor

以及在04年捍卫了司法部

and defending the DOJ in '04.

是的

I suppose that's true.

你需要很多关注度吗

Do you need a lot of attention?

我不是特别在乎这个

That's not a huge driver for me.

未来有没有计划在政治上发展

No, uh, interest in politics down the line?

-没有 -很好

- None. - Good.

政客都很糟糕

Politicians are awful.

我的顾问说

Advisor of mine says

你是一位很出色的副司法部长

you were a... an outstanding deputy A.G.

-多谢夸奖 -他还说

- Thank you. - He also says

你会自以为是 觉得道德上高人一等

you can be self-righteous and, uh, morally superior.

您的顾问听起来很擅长判断人的性格

Your advisor sounds like an excellent judge of character.

对于你还有什么是我需要了解的吗 吉姆

What else do I need to know about you, Jim?

你觉得你的弱点是什么

What do you... what do you think your weaknesses are?

这个嘛...

Well...

有时候我会冲动...

sometimes I can be impulsive and...

并说服自己这是出于果断

convince myself I'm being decisive.

你的身体怎么样 有复发吗

How's your health? Any recurrence?

没有 先生 至今七年了扫描结果都正常

None, sir. Clean scans for seven years now.

因为...

Because...

私营部门的任何工作所承受的压力

there's no pressure in any private sector job

都无法与国家安全的重担相比

equivalent to the burden of national security.

-这点我明白 -局长可能成为

- That's understood. - The director can be

国会的替罪羊

a whipping boy for Congress.

而且你肯定赚不到

And you certainly wouldn't make

私营部门那么多的钱

what the private sector can pay you.

既然如此

Given all that,

为何你要回到政府里工作呢

why would you want to come back to government?

当我16岁时...

When I was 16...

一个戴着纺织帽的人闯进了我们家

a man in a knit cap broke into our house

用枪指着我弟弟的头

and put a gun to my kid brother's head.