当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧台词《致命女人》汤米送鲜花时被AMY撞见,私情要被发现了

作者:神马电影日期:2020-10-01 分类:美剧

追剧学英文,READY?GO!

STEP 1. 原汁原味美剧片段

===============

00:47

STEP 2. 台词对白

===============

-汤米-想着我们的约会 我整夜都没睡着

-Tommy! -I was up all night thinking about our date,

我当时太生气了 但我不该径直离去的

and l-I was super upset,but I should not

have walked out,

-真的对不起-你疯了吗

-and I am sorry. -Are you crazy?

你不能捧着花来我家

You can't come to my house with flowers.

我等到卡尔走了才进来的

I waited for Karl to leave.

能看到你进来的可不止他一个人

Well,he's not the only one who could see you.

一你必须马上走-但你至少收下花吧

-You have to go now.

-But,wait,at least take the flowers.

-不行-如果你连个小礼物都不

-No! -If you won't accept a simple gift,

那我们的未来还有什么指望呢

then what does that say about our future?

-我们没有未来 -你是要跟我分手吗

-We have no future.

-Are you breaking up with me?

没错 我们结束了 走吧

Yes,it's over. Now go.

汤米哈特

Tommy Harte?

艾米

Amy?

我从去年圣诞节开始就没见过你了

I haven't seen you since last Christmas.

是啊 是有段时间没见过了

Yes,it's been a while.

嗨 这些花是干什么的

Hi. So who are the flowers for?

当然是送你的

They're for you,of course.

送我的 你怎么知道我在这里

For me? How did you know I was here?

是个好何题

What a good question.

STEP 3 情景再现

===============

-Tommy! -I was up all night thinking about our ( ), and l-I was super upset,but I should not have walked out, -and I am sorry. -Are you ( )? You can't come to my house with flowers. I waited for Karl to leave. Well,he's not the ( ) one who could see you. -You have to go now. -But,wait,at least take the flowers. -No! -If you won't accept a simple gift, then what does that say about our ( )? -We have ( ). -Are you ( )with me? Yes,it's over. Now go. Tommy Harte? Amy? Yes,it's been a while. Hi. So who are the flowers( ) ? They're for you,of course. For me? How did you know I was here? What a ( ).

小伙伴们 ,你们怎么看?欢迎留言噢~

===============