当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧《乌托邦美版(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词

作者:神马电影日期:2020-09-30 分类:美剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

乌托邦

第一季第一集

生活开始了

Life begins.

生活开始了

Life begins.

我真不敢相信你爷爷居然给你留下一栋房子

I can't believe your grandpa left you a whole house.

我是他唯一的后人啊

Well, I was the only grandkid.

我爷爷就给我留下了鞋子

Well, my grandpa left me his shoes.

我们还没结婚呢

We're not married yet.

好吧 那你就是准伊森·兰德太太

Okay. Well, then, you're Mrs. Almost Ethan Lander.

来个大扫除 就像新房子一样了

A little elbow grease, we'll be good as new.

污垢确实不少

Well, grease we got.

霉啊菌啊 搞不好还有致命真菌

Fungus and mildew and probably some killer mold.

这是什么啊

What the hell is this?

不用看 直接扔

Don't look, just dump.

"乌托邦"

"Utopia."

看着像是个漫画书

It's like a comic book or something.

这玩意 你爷爷在搞什么呢

Crap. What was your grandpa into?

恶心

Fucked up.

恶心

Fucked up. Ugh.

真的很乱来

Really fucked up.

-扔了就完了 -等等 等一下

- Just throw it out. - Wait, hang on, hang on.

"《乌托邦》 《人间炼狱》的终结篇"

"Utopia, the conclusion to Dystopia."

所以这玩意还不止这些呢

So there's more of this shit out there.

-你要干什么 -这也许能值点钱

- What are you doing? - This could be worth something.

有个人去年在他家阁楼找到了一本老的蝙蝠侠漫画

Some guy last year found an old Batman comic in his attic.

卖了有一百万块呢

Sold it for, like, a million bucks.

我们要是能卖他的一个零头

We sell this for a fraction of that,

我们就能把你的学生贷款还了

we can pay off your student loans,

我可以开办起我的播客

I start my podcast.

还能给我们家存下点钱

A little nest egg for a family.

《人间炼狱》是一部围绕着主人公杰西卡·海德的漫画小说...

伊森

Ethan.

书迷们会为这个而疯狂的

Fanboys are gonna go nuts over this.

人间炼狱

一条新信息

《乌托邦》 《人间炼狱》续集

真有了 真有...

It's happening. It's happ--

真的有啦

It's happening!

小萨对威尔逊说

《人间炼狱》被发现于2014年...

《乌托邦》被发现于... 现在

小萨对贝姬说

《乌托邦》本周末在芝加哥拍卖

没错 就像我说的 疾控中心指出

Exactly. And like I said, according to CDC,

比如莱姆病这样的蜱传病增长了两倍...

tick-borne illnesses, such as Lyme disease, have tripled...

小萨对伊恩说

明天赶紧从克利夫兰来古怪动漫节

小萨对伊恩说

《乌托邦》来了

这恐怕要去问你的医生 但...

Well, that's probably a question for your doctor, but, uh...

小萨对伊恩说

你终于可以见到贝姬了 真人啊

是啊 疼痛确实很难受

Yes, aches are awful.

疼痛非常无情

Aching is ruthless.

Yeah.

好样的 伊恩

Way to go, Ian.

再给主队添上一分

One more score for the home team.

贝姬对所有人说

那我们芝加哥见喽

贝姬对所有人说

终于可以把人和名字对上了

小萨对所有人说

威尔逊·威尔逊的温馨之家

伊恩对所有人说

威尔逊 我们能住你那吗

威尔逊对所有人说

需要进行背景调查的

小萨对所有人说

有钱人格兰特 你来吗 需要你的钱

伊恩对所有人说

格兰特 是坐私人飞机还是凑合开保时捷

小萨对所有人说

格兰特

威尔逊对所有人说

格兰特 哥们 说真的呢

贝姬对所有人说

求你了...

小萨对所有人说

格兰特

格兰特对所有人说

我会去的 贱人们

干活啦 来吧

Let's go. Come on.

小萨对所有人说

斯科茨代尔下线了

从前呢有个小姑娘

Once upon a time there was a little girl

名叫杰西卡·海德

named Jessica Hyde.

杰西卡·海德的爸爸是个天才的科学家

Jessica Hyde had a daddy who was a genius scientist.

而杰西卡和她爸爸被

Now, Jessica and her daddy were held

一个名叫兔子先生的恶棍挟持了

by an evil villain named Mr. Rabbit.

他让海德爸爸制造可怕的病毒

He made Daddy Hyde create horrible viruses,

直到有一天 一位叫阿蒂米斯的英雄

until one day a hero named Artemis

把杰西卡和她爸爸救了出去

broke out Jessica and her daddy.

兔子先生派了他的爪牙收割去追他们

Mr. Rabbit sends his henchmen, the Harvest, after them.

收割绑架了爸爸

The Harvest kidnap Daddy,

于是杰西卡要去救他了

so now Jessica Hyde has to save him.

但那只是神话故事的部分

But that's just the mythology.

《人间炼狱》出现于2014年 如果你够聪明

Dystopia appeared in 2014, and if you're smart--

如果你非常非常聪明...

if you're really, really smart--

你可以研究并破译出

you can study it and decipher

书里预言出的所有现实生活中的传染病

all the real-life epidemics it predicted.

没错 埃博拉 中东呼吸综合症

Yeah-- Ebola, MERS,

中原病毒等 不胜枚举

Heartland virus, just to name a few.

明白了吧 所以我们需要《乌托邦》

See, that's why we need Utopia.

因为谁知道接下来会有什么可怕的东西出来呢

Because who knows what horrible things are coming next?

为什么我们总是感觉

I mean, why do we keep feeling like

好像世界末日就要来了呢

it's the end of the fucking world?

因为有人在制造世界的末日啊

Because someone is ending the fucking world.

你还是没明白

Y-You're not getting it.

你看 头小畸型

Look, look. Microcephaly.

蚊子 对吧 对吧

Mosquitoes. Hmm? Hmm?

寨卡病毒

Zika.

我们会发现下一个寨卡病毒

We're gonna find the next Zika!

-怎么了 -有点让我想起了

- What? - It kind of reminds me

你讲的上帝的事

of what you say about God.

如果无知者想要相信 他们总会找到个理由的

If the ignorant want to believe, they'll find a way.

去烦你的父母吧 怀疑者

Go pester y-your parents, doubter.

看那个...

Look at that...

就... 细菌 细菌

Just-- Ah, ah, germs. Germs?

真的 劳驾 回你自己的房间吧

Seriously. Please, just go to your room.

借过

Coming through.

-电子烟也是吸烟 卡拉 -你管呢

- Vaping's still smoking, Carla. - Whatever.

那个 古怪动漫节就是明天了

Hey, so, uh, Fringecon's tomorrow.

我能借30块钱吗

Can I borrow 30 bucks?

你借30块坐火车

You borrow 30 bucks for the train

这样你就能花200块在一本漫画上

so you can spend 200 bucks on a comic.

优先顺序啊

Priorities.

得看看那个淘气的兔子想要干什么

Got to see what that naughty bunny is up to.

兔子先生只是个比喻 爸爸

Mr. Rabbit is just a metaphor, Dad.

-我和你说过的 -我知道

- Come on, I've told you this. - I know.

一逗你就当真 威尔逊

You're too easy to tease, Wilson.

怪人得有幽默感

Crackpots have to have a sense of humor.

从我这学学

Take it from me.

谢了 老爸

Thanks. Thanks, Dad.

别忘了要玩得开心

Don't forget to have a good time.

Yeah.

好了 好了

Okay. Okay.

没事 没事

Okay, okay, okay.

该死

Shit.

你不能去气候变化游行

You couldn't go to the climate rally

把它当做是善举吗

and call it your good deed?

游行没用

Rallies don't work.

只不过让我们什么都不做还心安理得

They make us feel better about doing nothing.

萨曼莎·格洛丽亚·斯泰纳姆·加瓦斯基

Samantha Gloria Steinem Jawalsky,

这话不对

that is not true.

我们在半数非洲人饿死之后抗议农业政策

We protest agriculture policy after half of Africa starves.

我们在钻干蓄水层后才全力节水

We ration water after we drain our aquifers.

我们在世界深陷火光后争论气候变化

We debate climate change after the world is on fire.

我希望有一次能提前采取措施

I want to do something ahead of time for once.

另外 我觉得他们没了我会迷失的

Besides, I think they'd be kind of lost without me.

我知道那种感觉

I know the feeling.

我家拯救世界的女儿

My save-the-world girl.

山火已经摧毁了超过四万英亩土地