当前位置:网站首页 >美剧 > 正文

美剧台词《致命女人》愤怒的汤米直接把一盘菜直接倒在格罗夫身上

作者:神马电影日期:2020-09-30 分类:美剧

追剧学英文,READY?GO!

STEP 1. 原汁原味美剧片段

===============

00:23

STEP 2. 台词对白

有时萨蒙妮会后悔嫁给我

There are days when Simone regrets marrying me.

我说得对吗 亲爱的

Am I right,my darling?

-后悔的时候多着去了 -对 我想象她在梦中

-More than a few. -Yes, I imagine she dreams

用枕头闷死我

of stifling me with a pillow

或者把我像旧鞋一样扔掉

or casting me aside like an old shoe.

宝贝 你知道我从来不扔鞋子的

Oh,honey,you know I'd never throw away a shoe.

但你不会如此轻易摆脱我的

But you don't get rid of me that easily.

你们看 她在婚姻殿堂里把手交给了

You see,she gave me her hand in marriage.

卡尔-我知道你永远不会放手的

-Karl. . . -And I'm never going to let it go.

真该死

Bloody hell!

汤米 你怎么笨手笨脚的

Tommy,how could you be so clumsy?

抱歉 格罗夫先生

Sorry, Mr. Grove.

我给您拿些餐巾纸

STEP 3 情景再现

===============

There are days when Simone regrets ( ) me. Am I( ) ,my darling? -More than a few. -Yes, I imagine she dreams of stifling me with a ( ) or ( ) like an old shoe. Oh,honey,you know I'd never ( ) a shoe. But you don't ( ) me that easily. You see,she gave me her hand in marriage.

-Karl. . . -And I'm never going to( ) . ( ) !Tommy,how could you be so ( ) ? Sorry, Mr. Grove.

小伙伴们,你们怎么看?欢迎留言噢~

===============